Heavy-duty Air Suspension
In addition to its excellent durability, ULTIMAAX® delivers enhanced stability, handling and ride quality even in the most severe-duty environments where vehicles encounter harsh and unexpected ground conditions. The integration of Hendrickson's proven walking (equalizing) beam technology, with its patented progressive rate spring, provides a balance of loaded stability and unloaded ride quality even in the most rugged environments.
|Suspension Rating (lbs.)||46,000||52,000||60,000||70,000|
|GVW Approval1||Contact vehicle OEM2||Contact vehicle OEM2||Contact vehicle OEM2||Contact vehicle OEM2|
|GCV Approval||Contact vehicle OEM2||Contact vehicle OEM2||Contact vehicle OEM2|
|Site Travel Rating3 (lbs.)||60,000||65,000||75,000||85,000|
|Ride Heights (in.)||9.5 to 13||9.5 to 13||9.5 to 13||12+|
|Axle Spacing (in.)5||52, 54, 56, 60||52, 54, 56, 60||54, 56, 60||56, 60|
Hendrickson appoves the use of ULTIMAAX® in military vocational truck applications. All such applications must comply with applicable Hendrickson specifications and must also be approved by the respective vehicle manufacturer
with the vehicle in its original, as-built configuration. Contact Hendrickson and the respective vehicle manufacturer for approval of additional applications.
1. Contact Hendrickson for applications that may exceed GVW approval ratings.
2. Suspension must be paired with appropriate axle rating.
3. Site travel rating – operators using vehicles equipped with liftable pusher or tag axles must not exceed published ratings. Ratings are limited to no more than
five percent of vehicle operation at speed not to exceed five mph. Liftable pusher or tag axles should only be raised (or unloaded) to improve vehicle maneuverability
in off-road use or when vehicle is empty. Site travel ratings are consistent with published axle manufacturer’s limitations. Axle and suspension site travel
specifications must not be exceeded.
4. Suspension articulation may exceed vehicle’s capability and may be limited by vehicle manufacturer; vehicle manufacturer installed axle stops may restrict
5. Contact Hendrickson for availability of additional beam lengths.
For additional details regarding specifications, applications, capacities, operating service and maintenance instructions, refer to applicable Hendrickson
technical literature (available at www.hendrickson-intl.com) or contact Hendrickson at 630-910-2800.
Actual product performance may vary depending upon vehicle configuration, operation, service and other factors.
U.S. and foreign patents granted and / or pending.