Terms and Conditions of Drawing
1. Introduction: Hendrickson USA, L.L.C. (“Hendrickson”) is offering to eligible individuals a chance to win a Visa US$100 Gift Card (the “Drawing”), associated with Hendrickson’s MAAXUPTIME aftermarket parts program. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Drawing is administered by the Aftermarket Marketing Department at Hendrickson, 840 South Frontage Road, Woodridge, Illinois 60517. For questions regarding the Drawing, call Hendrickson at 630-874-9700.
2. Start/End Dates: Drawing entries will be accepted electronically by Hendrickson via its MAAXUPTIME website page (www.MAAXUPTIME.com) during each of the following Entry Periods:
| Entry Period No. || Entry Start Date || Entry End Date |
|1|| April 5, 2020 || April 18, 2020 |
|2|| April 19, 2020 || May 2, 2020 |
|3|| May 3, 2020 || May 16, 2020 |
|4|| May 17, 2020 || May 30, 2020 |
|5|| May 31, 2020 || June 13, 2020 |
|6|| June 14, 2020 || June 27, 2020 |
The first Entry Period will start on April 5, 2020. The last Entry Period will end on June 27, 2020.
3. Eligibility: The Drawing is open only to legal residents of the United States or Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry beginning April 5, 2020. The Drawing is not open to any employees of Hendrickson or any of its divisions, affiliates, or agents, or immediate family members (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, and grandparents) of such employees. The Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
4. How to Enter: Eligible individuals may enter the Drawing by (i) visiting the above-referenced MAAXUPTIME website, (ii) completing the on-line entry form with their name and email address, and (iii) and electronically submitting the entry form to Hendrickson. Limit one entry per person, per email address during each of the above-referenced Entry Periods. Eligible individuals may enter more than one Entry Period. An entry for one Entry Period will not be carried over to and will be invalid for any other Entry Period. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address for any single Entry Period will void all entries from that person or e-mail address for such Entry Period. Entrants must have a valid email address. Hendrickson will not be responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
5. Drawing: Within five (5) business days following the respective End Date of each Entry Period, Hendrickson will randomly select a winner of the Drawing from all eligible entries for such Entry Period. Hendrickson’s selection will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Drawing. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period. Each winner will be notified by e-mail on or around each above-referenced selection date. Each winner must comply with these Terms and Conditions, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. In the event (i) a winner cannot be contacted within 14 calendar days of first notification attempt, (ii) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (iii) a winner rejects his/her prize, or (iv) a winner does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
6. Prizes: The following prize will be awarded to each winner: one (1) Visa US$100 Gift Card. Approximate retail value of the prize is US$100. Hendrickson makes no warranties with regard to the prize. The prize is not transferable. No substitutions of the prize will be allowed, but Hendrickson reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. The prize is not redeemable by any winner for cash value. Any/all taxes, fees and surcharges on the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
7. Conditions: By participating, entrants and each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Hendrickson, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Drawing, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Drawing-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. Hendrickson is not responsible if the Drawing cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Hendrickson and none will be returned. A potential winner may be requested to provide Hendrickson with proof of identity. If for any reason the Drawing is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Hendrickson that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Drawing, Hendrickson reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing. Hendrickson assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Hendrickson shall not be responsible for any technical malfunction, failure, or other problems associated with any computer or electronic systems, servers, providers, networks, equipment, software, or web sites that may be used to collect entries to the Drawing. Hendrickson may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Drawing or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing through cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Hendrickson representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE DRAWING MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, HENDRICKSON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Drawing Results: To request information regarding the Drawing results, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Hendrickson USA, L.L.C., 840 South Frontage Road, Woodridge, Illinois 60517, Attention Aftermarket Marketing Department, and reference the MAAXUPTIME Visa US$100 Gift Card Drawing. Requests must be received by August 2, 2020.