We value the opportunity to develop students’ knowledge of our business. This is a great way for students to experience working in a company like Hendrickson to help them decide if this is a good career choice for them upon graduation. The program also gives Hendrickson an avenue for training potential employees so that when they obtain their college degree, they can join Hendrickson ready to contribute their skills from the very first day.
Hendrickson is one of the largest global suppliers of truck, tractor and trailer suspensions, lift axles, bumpers and trim components and springs to the commercial transportation industry across the globe. With operations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, Hendrickson is a major supplier to every North American heavy-duty truck and trailer original equipment manufacturer, as well as many manufacturers in Europe, Australia, Mexico, Japan, Korea, India and Latin America.
The heart of Hendrickson is its people. We are always searching for talented students to join our team, and offer the following internship / co-op benefits:
Student Opportunities Brochure
- Paid internship / co-op experience in a world-class manufacturing environment
- Assistance with relocation available for those who qualify
- Real-world work experience
- Multiple projects and assignments related to your career goals
- Hands-on use of innovative technology
- Company activities such as family picnics, golf outings, wellness initiatives, holiday parties, etc.