|Base Model Weight4 (LBS.)
||42, 48, 54
||16 and 17
1. Capacity of slider suspension system including slider box, suspensions and axles. Brakes, wheels and tires rated separately.
2. Suspension ride heights must be set within Hendrickson specifications in order to ensure proper suspension performance. Failure to maintain proper ride height settings can lead to suspension, axle or trailer damage. Varying ride heights between suspensions may impact equalization.
3. To calculate total system height for HKANT, HKAT and HKAL sliders, add the suspension ride height and 8.5 inches for the slider box. For HKARL ramp-ready sliders, add the suspension ride height and 14 inches for the slider box.
4. Weight includes slider, suspension(s), HN axle(s), foundation brakes and manual pin-pull mechanism for 48-inch wide slider box. Tridem weights are based on 72-inch axle spacing.
5. Model is standard with QUIK-DRAW® pin-pull mechanism. Weight noted accordingly.